Maine Flat Roofing Contractor! Quantum Performance Building Products is offer the Versa Roof System.
Don’t go the traditional route of Rubber Roofing systems or TPO. Look at the new liquid applied roofing systems!
Vera Roof is a similar product to a spray on bedliner except it is designed for roofing. A couple of the benefits are below.
- Liquid Applied to it can conform to any design with out flashing problems
- Terminates by itself. Does not need adhesives or termination bars.
- Can be applied down to 0 degrees! Whit is a great selling point for Maine.
- Sets up in 15 seconds ready for as many coats as you want to put on. This is great because the thickness can be increased to whatever you or your client wants.
- Is fully adhered to the substrate. EPDM, which is the traditional method of roofing in Maine, is not fully adhered. This means if there is ever a puncture the water will run behind the EPDM. This will not happen with Versa Roof.
- Is long lasting
Quantum Is The Maine Flat Roofing Contractor!
THE VERSAROOF™ ADVANTAGE
Celebrating 25 years as an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance elastomeric coatings, VersaFlex, Inc. continues to pride itself on setting industry standards. Advancements in liquid-applied systems has allowed us to offer building owners the highest quality solutions for their roofing and waterproofing needs with the introduction of VersaRoof™. VersaRoof™ offers the largest choice of membrane and primer solutions in the industry with innovative Polyurea technology.
Click here for new VersaRoof™ brochure.
As green building is becoming more popular, an application that is seeing a large increase in popularity is Green Roofs. These rooftop gardens provide greater environmental benefits, as well as aesthetically pleasing additions to modern structures.
An extremely important aspect of green roofs is having an adequate waterproofing membrane installed beneath the organic material which makes up the rooftop garden. VersaFlex pure polyurea and performance modified protective coatings provide the ultimate waterproofing solution for these types of applications. The seamless, monolithic nature of our coating systems makes them the first choice of architects and engineers when designing and building a green roof structure.